Master Thesis - two-stage operational amplifier analog generator in 28 nm TSMC technology
Your future responsibilities
- Literature (re)search regarding two-stage operational amplifier design.
- Coded two-stage operational amplifier design methodology generator within BAG framework.
- Publication of the results at a conference or in a scientific journal
- Experience in Cadence analog design flow (from schematic to post-layout simulation).
- Knowledge of analog IC design methodology (operation amplifier, current mirror, current source, etc.).
- Python knowledge.
- Linux knowledge is a plus.
- Team player, self motivated and goal oriented.
Important FactsThe starting date of this position is flexible.
This position is endowed with a gross monthly salary of € 1000,-/ for 15/h a week based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“).
The weekly hours are flexible and we are happy to discuss further options.
The contract is valid for 7 months.