Your future responsibilitiesYOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and implement measurement setups and automation including handling of RF/mmW measurement equipment PCB design, BOM generation and ordering, PCB assembly, etc. of analog/RF/mmW designs.
- Maintenance, service and ordering of lab facilities and equipment.
- Lab documentation and inventory management.
- This position involves engineering technician support as part of academic instructional lab and/or research projects and programs.
- Engineering activities include the installation and configuration of lab equipment as well as the design and construction of measurement setups.
- Furthermore, it involves documentation of hardware/software and communication with the manufacturers/distributors.
Your profileYOUR PROFILE:
- Graduated from a higher technical education institute (HTL) with a focus on electrical engineering or mechatronics.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (English and German).
- Interested in technical science and open to work independently.
- Experience with python/MATLAB/Octave scripting.
Optional skills (good to have):
- Roficient with RF/mmW measurements. (Pout, P1-dB, IP3, S-parameters, SNR, etc.)
- Experience with wafer probing stations.
- Experience with 3D printing tools.
- Knowledge on antennas characterization.
Important FactsIMPORTANT FACTS:
- Start of the employment: as soon as possible.
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of € 37.268 based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) and depending on your experience and skills.