(Senior) MEMS Design Engineer
High Tech Campus Villach, Europastraße 12, 9524 Villach, Austria
Your future responsibilities
- Design and modeling of MEMS devices using analytical and finite element method to meet the desired specifications
- Development of Piezo MEMS devices from concept to prototype.
- Analysis, Multiphysics modelling (FEM), design (CAD) and optimisation of MEMS Transducers
- MEMS microfabrication and prototyping in clean room facility
- Piezo MEMS development by using wafer level technology
- Scientific communication / reporting of research results
- Project management
Your profilePhD degree in microengineering or related fields such as mechanical or electrical engineering, or applied physics, with a focus on microtechnology preferably with significant MEMS experience
Having at least 4 years relevant work experience or postdoc with relevant publication records
Good knowledge about different kind of MEMS such as BAW and SAW devices, acoustic devices, CMUT/PMUT, micro-mirror, bolometer, gas sensor and etc used in consumer applications
Strong knowledge in semiconductor technologies and practical and professional experience in related cleanroom microfabrication processes
Expert with FEM simulation methods and tools
Interested in MEMS development
Interested in application-oriented development of innovative sensors concepts.
Autonomous, well organized and enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural team.
Oral and written communication skills in English.
Good experience in project management
Important FactsBeginning of the employment: as soon as possible
This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of starting with € 47.348 based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) and depending on your experience and skills.