Senior Scientist for Analog and Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuit Design
Your future responsibilities
- Research on high performance analog and mixed-signal circuits and systems for sensor and RF frontends
- Development of architectures and circuit concepts including modeling and verification
- Transistor level circuit design and implementation of important analog or mixed-signal building blocks like AD- and DA-converter or frequency synthesizers using state-of-the art CMOS technologies
- Scientific supervision of researchers, PhD- and Master students
- Close cooperation and support of scientific and industrial project partners in cooperative research projects
- Dissemination of research results on respected conferences and journals
- Expert knowledge in circuit design and implementation of analog or mixed-signal building blocks
- Hands-on experience in IC design CAD tools with state-of-the-art verification techniques and statistical analysis methods
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with analytical skills
- Experience in acquisition and guidance of cooperative research projects is of advantage
- PhD or Master’s degree with additional related work experience
Important FactsBeginning of the employment:as soon as possible.
This position is endowed with a minimum gross annual salary of € 52,584 based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) and depending on your experience and skills.